Tuesday, September 12, 2017

The Moment My Life Began

 
Its amazing, that first second of the rest of your life. You go through ten months (or more for me) of pregnancy with all these expectations of what life will be like, but then the moment happens when your first child is born...anything and everything that once existed evaporates from your mind, and the only thing you can focus on is this brand new, tiny human being lying in your arms. That particular moment is beyond amazing. I mean, your holding the most beautiful thing you've ever laid eyes on, yet, its covered in fluids, poop, and blood, among other gross bodily yuck, but its PERFECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey of the Twincesses

So early in my pregnancy, even before my first ultrasound, I knew something was totally different. I kept telling my husband, Jason, and eve...